Just turned 30 (*aherm* 31) and living in rural France after years of city life in Lyon, welcome to my tales of life in France as a British expat married to a Frenchmen.
I’m a business woman, a wife, a friend and more recently Mother to Baby Piglet born April 2011.
A few things about me:
– I am the female version of Victor Meldrew, so my parents say.
– I work from home so don’t get out a lot. Therefore I find the weirdest things hilarious.
– I’m useless at gardening but have a huge garden since moving to the countryside.
– I love to cook but often can’t be bothered to go buy ingredients. That was the old me. I now live by a gluten and dairy free diet in a quest to manage Ankylonsing Spondylitis and have no choice but to make everything from scratch.
– I like to travel but have way too much work (add and no money!) to be able to take proper holidays.
– I have two cats that I love to bits (unfortunately Lucky died since we moved to the countryside so now I only have one cat)
– I am rounder than most French skinny women and am on a constant diet which never seems to work… Well hopefully that will change now that I’m living a healthier life.
If you wish to drop me a line, leave me a comment below. I’ll see your email address and will email you back. With all the strange stalkers out there there’s no way I’m publishing my email address here!